KAFA GENİŞLETİCİLER (Head Expanders)
ETS Solutions offers Head Expander for applications where larger vertical test mounting surface are required.
Head Expanders are manufactured from light-weight magnesium alloys, providing high strength to weight ratio. A choice of less expensive aluminium alloys is also available for smaller fixtures without much addition to the total mass.
The Head Expander allows multiple items to be tested at the same time, decreasing total test.
A group of experienced engineers provide a turnkey of head expander solutions by FEM design, accurately calculation, precise machining, special processing makes, flatness and parallelism working surface and insure maximum strength and penetration.
Latest software for precision calculation is incorporated into the fixture designs to produce the best results for designed fixture with an overall dynamic performance.
• Uniform surface obtained by precision machining
• Magnesium composition fixture for lower total operating mass
• FEM designed fixtures for predictable results
• Round, square and octagon shape Head Expander are available
• Useful frequency up to 2,000Hz
• Designed to couple with your current shaker system
• Integrated easily for use with thermal chamber and with optional thermal barrier
• Cost effective to increases production testing yield
• High resonant frequencies available, depending on size
• Choice of insert mounting hole pattern available
• Special surface processing by coating with protect layer could achieve a long time operating
SPECIAL CUSTOMIZED FIXTURES
LOAD SUPPORT SYSTEM
Head Expanders with load support guidance allows payloads with large foot prints to be safely mounted and tested on the shaker, reducing the risk of damage to the shaker suspension system.
The Guided Head Expanders are designed for testing of large, heavy packages to handle tough transportation and other demanding test profiles while providing additional restraints and load support. The load support system has different options to maintain different testing requirements. An ideal testing result achieved by optimized design, latest software analysis, and perfect machine.
Provide good constraints for cross-axial, rotation and overturning. Utilize linear bearings and number of shear mountings, which is optimized for high center of-gravity and off-set load.
• High frequency
• Stable and safe
• Easy to install and maintain
• No damage to the system suspension system
LOAD ISOLATION SUPPORT
Pneumatic isolation support is supported by the air bags and bearings. Its low frequency applied option.
• Economical cost
• Reasonable isolator array
• Restraint rotation and overturning
• Easy to be installed and aligned
G10 insulating sheet provides bolts pattern on the surface. Could be rigidly installed onto slip table for horizontal operation with chamber.
HE900RDM-480 with Thermal Barrier & Load Support for 2 Ton Payload
GUIDED LIFTING SYSTEM
Guided head expander fifting post for quick axial switch over.